Harper May is currently working with a leading online media subscription service, based in Central London. My client is a rapidly growing name, whose services are used by millions around the world thanks to the phenomenal selection of films and television shows they offer. Thanks to their superb rate of expansion, they are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their team. The role will involve a mixture of ad-hoc analysis, extensive business partnering and traditional management accounting and will ensure fantastic exposure to all aspects of the finance function.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts to be presented to the Board.
- Business partnering with stakeholders and the Managing Directors of various divisions within the Group, giving a candidate exposure to a number of projects based in some of London's most glamorous locations.
- Performing extensive ad-hoc analysis with senior management figures on some of my client's latest projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA fully qualified.
- Experience working in an online subscription/distribution company would be advantageous.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Sociable individual who is at ease in a relaxed and friendly working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79105040