Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk/ Free On- Site parking/ 25 Days Holiday + BHs / Private Health care
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client as due to growth they require a Sales Ledger Clerk to support their finance team. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work for a global yet expanding business on a permanent basis.
This is a fast paced role that will suit somebody who has experience within a multi site and multi currency business.
- Generating of a high volume of sales ledger invoices
- Assigning invoices to relevant accounts on in-house accounting system
- Issuing invoices to clients for payment electronically and via post and email
- Ensure all project files are kept up to date and in line with the process
- Setting up project codes for new project assignments
- Track progress of invoices to ensure timely payment
- Chasing of any delayed payments and escalating any issues where necessary
- Weekly reconciliation of trade debtors to cash flow statement
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Allocation of payments to relevant accounts
- Excellent Communication skills - able to communicate with customers and key clients at all levels
- Strong IT and Excel skills ( must be able to use V look ups and pivot tables as a pre requisite)
- High degree of attention to detail
- Methodical and process driven
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience within a similar role
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are interested in a new opportunity which will enable you to advance your skills within an excellent business, please call Rosie at NC Associates on 0161-711-0821.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78773599