Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst | £40,000 - £47,000| Derbyshire
Want to add value to improve business processes and profitability? Do you have an inquisitive mind-set with a desire to partner with non-finance stakeholders? If so, this could be the perfect next career move for you!
Macildowie are supporting a globally recognised manufacturing business in the defence sector. They are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst in to their team on a permanent basis. Working from their UK office in Derbyshire, you'll work closely with the Business Support Team and provide Financial Analysis and insight to improve outputs and support strategic planning.
So what is the job?
- Actively support and lead the standard & key deliverables helping to ensure that the wider teams objectives are delivered.
- Preparation and reporting of month end actuals, including communication of any issues and preparation of commentaries.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets, including communication of any issues. Preparation of reporting packs.
- Maximise the use of standardised models ensuring the accuracy and the meeting of deadlines.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to local work instructions and is compliant to company procedures and policies.
- Participate in, and help drive forward the journey towards the Finance Service Delivery Model, to help support & prepare the business for growth & efficiency.
- Ensure clear communication with the Finance Manager, Financial Business Partners and associated Business Teams with regard to financial information ensuring accuracy and to agreed timescales.
- Support of interim & year-end statutory commitments delivery; liaison with external auditors where required.
- Manufacturing teams
- Supply chain teams
- Purchasing teams
What are you like?
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA preferred)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Forecasting, budgeting and cost accounting experience.
- Knowledge of financial systems (SAP)
- Contract review process experience.
- Basic experience in the preparation of Business Evaluations/ business cases.
Package - £40,000 - £47,000 - depending on experience If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79032285