F&B Cost Controller
Ongoing temporary Food and Beverage cost controller. Luxurious 5* Hotel. London West End. Up to £16 per hour.
Your new company
A luxurious 5* hotel based in the heart of London near Green Park Station. This global brand has hundreds of hotels across the country and is famous for its luxurious stays.
Your new role
Your duties will include:
- Revenue control for 350 bedrooms, 2 bars and 2 restaurants
- Food invoice collection, checking, coding, processing and inputting the food stock to the report
- Complex query resolution
- Liaising with purchasing team as well as chefs to ensure accurate costing for food and beverage
- Monitoring food and beverage performance through analysis of daily food covers, sales and cost reports
- Undertaking stock takes and producing food and liquor stock summaries
- Controlling food and beverage budget expense lines.
- Taking a proactive approach to activity concerned by Cost Control, anticipating potential opportunities.
- Delivering to tight deadlines
What you'll need to succeed
You will be expected to have an understanding of the above duties based on previous experience. Food and beverage experience is essential.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a luxurious hotel brand based in central London.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104022