Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst
Senior Product Owner / Senior Business Analyst
Due to continued expansion my client an international software development house is looking to enhance their team with a senior product owner / senior business analyst. The successful candidate will be working within the facilities management software products.
This position will be key within the product team working specifically on their facilities management projects closely with the Agile/ Scrum development teams. As part of this role you will be the main channel of communication for all stakeholders involved within the projects. If successful you will be working with both UK and New Zealand based teams and pioneering the innovation of their products.
The senior product owner / senior business analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Working closely / liaising with 3rd party and remote software development teams
- Create business cases for new products/ enhancements
- Accountability for delivery of product roadmap
- Identify future potential developments and create proof of concepts
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Define user stories / acceptance criteria / test cases
- Maintain and priorities product backlogs
The ideal candidate will have experience within:
- Knowledge of the facilities management / security / cleaning / healthcare sector
- Proven experience as Product Owner
- Proven experience within Agile/ Scrum environment
- Expertise within full software development lifecycle
- Requirements gathering
- Stakeholder management
The salary available for this position is between £45-55,000 plus an excellent company benefits package
If this role could be of interest please apply today with an up to date version of your CV.
Initial telephone interviews are being arranged from Tuesday 31st Jan 2017