Section Engineer _ East Midlands
PSR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Section Engineer position for a project based in the East Midlands area. The main purpose of the role is to progress the construction process and assist in delivery of the project.
Heavy civils projects
- Liaise with site management to complete quality take offs.
- Raising technical queries with designers and other members of the client team.
- Have a good commercial understanding and know the difference between cost and value.
- Carry out relevant inspections and testing to ensure conformance of the works with the design and specification.
- Train, manage and mentor Junior Engineers.
- Manage sectional setting out requirements on site.
- Manage the sectional service plans/ drawings. Issue permits accordingly.
- Assist the QS / Project Manager with providing the relevant information for records and claims purposes.
- Manage the as built requirements of your section and contribute to the completion of the site health and safety file.
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have a good background in UK Civil Engineering schemes with at least 3 years' experience at Section Engineer level
If this is something that is of interest to you please contact me on or on 01785 594394
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79011636