Accounts Receivable Administrator
Accounts Receivable Administrator - Croydon - £19k + Excellent benefits and Progression
Are you looking for a company that will offer you career progression and development?
Are you looking for permanent work in the Croydon area with a leading company?
Do you have previous accounts receivable, credit control or strong administration experience?
Our leading Property Management company based in Croydon is seeking a professional and motivated Accounts Receivable Administrator to work from there Croydon office on a permanent full time basis.
Working within a Accounts Receivable and Accounts Team, you will help provide Administration and Customer support to ensure payments are collected and processed in a timely manor
- Dealing with cheque banking and credit cards transfers
- Manual bank transfers
- Posting of Direct Payments and transfers
- Daily banking of cheques & issue of receipts
- Credit Card/Debit Card payments over the phone
- Processing DD & STO mandates
- Answering telephone queries
- Responding to written correspondence
- Dealing with email queries & finance queries inbox
- Lease assignments
- Raising demands
- Credit allocations
- Re-issuing demands
- General Filing
- Renewing Direct Debits on Eazy Collect website, marking spread sheet, noting PMS
- Banking office cheques (key fobs/sales packs etc)
- Receiving Direct Debit payments (twice a month) - applying DD fees
- Checking Direct Debit debt report and dealing with queries and follow up
- Sort out direct payment remittance/emails folder
- Scanning documents on On-Base
- Follow up on all Standing Orders and Direct Debits to ensure payments being received each month
- Assisting with any additional ad-hoc accounting or administrative tasks
- Proven Accounts receivable experience
- A high level of attention to detail and numerical accuracy required
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Good customer services skills and professional
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to stringent deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78996885