An outstanding opportunity to work for a leading global maritime provider based in London as a group accountant.
My client is looking for a newly qualified ACA (or equivalent) to to join a hardworking, fast paced but fun finance team. The company specialises in the provision of maritime services as well as operating in the energy and defence sectors.
- Supporting the Group Financial Reporting manager with the Group's statutory requirements
- Month end and ad hoc reporting including analysis
- Take responsibility for the Group's Treasury Back Office including, processing and confirming FX and swap deals
- Reviewing and helping to prepare and consolidate the Corporate and Group cash forecasts
- Full responsibility for a number of Head Office entities
The successful candidate must be ACA qualified or equivalent with a maximum of 2 years PQE.
MY client is hiring now so please apply below.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979084