Senior Consultant (Civil Engineering) - Leeds
Leeds Infrastructure Temp - Senior Consultant
Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment. With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white-collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction, Civil Engineering and Rail sectors.
Due to an influx in work load the Anderselite are looking to expand their current team and are offering an excellent opportunity to take over a well-established civil engineering desk. The role will develop into a team leader position as the civil engineering team grows across the North of England.
We have a UK-wide specialist presence, +30yr database, and unrivalled technology, alongside the client base, brand and reputation to suit those willing to commit, through hard work and outstanding customer service, to become a leading recruiter within their market.
- You will be supported in expanding the division to further grow.
- You will work closely with a well-established successful Managing Consultant who will provide mentoring, support and coaching as required.
- You will be confident, able to display a flair for business development and customer service,
- You will possess excellent time management skills and be able to communicate at all levels both verbally and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of UK's leading Construction recruitment agencies, who have an experienced team of recruitment consultants and will provide you with all the development and support to be able to develop your career as a successful recruitment consultant.
We also provide:
- Regular Incentives
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Quarterly Bonus incentive
- Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
Our remuneration includes competitive basic salary, market-leading commission and bonus structure, and the opportunity, through commitment and success, to be more than an employee.
If you'd like to discuss what it means to work for Anderselite in more detail, please contact Mark Blakey on 07776300551.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79106142