This market leading company is looking for a Credit Controller to work from stylish offices in Manchester. Established in 2002 this the UKs leading dining club and is still growing. They boast 4 million members as well as thousands of restaurants and entertainment venues all joining the club.
Their aim is to help restaurants and hospitality venues by encouraging people to eat out more through specialised advertising, marketing and discounted experiences. Working with companies to provide discounts though employee benefits schemes and rewards for consumers.
As a Credit Controller you will
- Manage a debtor ledger of approx. 750 outstanding accounts
- Ensure efficient and effective collection of customer debts
- Working with the Sales Teams to collect problem debts and improve processes
- Develop and improve processes to reduce debts
- Working closely with corporate sales team to ensure consistency of systems and records
To be successful as a Credit Controller
- We are interested in seeing candidate CV with experience dealing with business debt accounts, collections, Credit Control and Credit Manager
- Candidates must be able to work effectively, using their own initiative and be a self-starter, this is not an entry level position.
- Experience of Sage 200
- Good ICT skills, comfortable with Excel
- 20 days Holiday + Buy and sell holidays (up to 5 days)
- Wellness workshops
- Casual dress code
- Free weekly fruit, tea and coffee
- BHSF health insurance visits
- Pension scheme
- Regular salary reviews
- Leadership and management workshops.
- Excellent company culture, friendly working environment, excellent rewards for good performance
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78934353