Senior Immigration Solicitor - Corporate
Due to a period of continued expansion, a Chambers listed law firm is currently looking for a Senior Immigration Solicitor to focus on corporate matters. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior professional to work on a diverse corporate portfolio, advising on a variety of complex matters within a rapidly developing department.
The main duties of a Senior Immigration Solicitor will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of corporate organisations regarding immigration queries in line with commercial best practice
- Work closely with other firm practice areas to deliver on complex global transactions
- Provide 'bigger picture' advice to deliver on commercial needs of clients
- Actively involved in business development and promotion of the practice both internally and externally. At the same time, working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Act as deputy to head of department and support wider business units where needed.
The ideal Immigration Solicitor will:
- Will have a minimum of 6 years PQE from a top ranked multi-service practice.
- Experience of working on immigration elements of corporate transactions and mergers and acquisitions will be essential
- A good mix of corporate and private immigration experience, with a particular focus on complex advisory work.
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Proven experience in business development and generating new service lines will be key
- Exposure of working with other practices areas to deliver on international projects
- Ability to understand commercial needs of clients to deliver best practice service.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79109946