Purchase Ledger Administrator
Join a Global retail business in Leeds City Centre.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Administrator on behalf of a multi-billion pound business based in Leeds City Centre.
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator you will be responsible for, however not limited to; processing high volumes of invoices, processing expense claims, reporting on expenses, managing expense administration, processing payment requests, payment reconciliations, and other ad hoc duties as required by Management.
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience working with high volumes
- Have experience working in a large retail business - Desirable
- Have experience working within an Accounts Payable role
- Have knowledge of SAP or Oracle - Desirable
- Have a confident telephone manner
Excellent opportunity to join a leading multi-national business.
City Centre location - easily accessible on public transport
37.5 hours per week - flexible working hours
6% pension + 25 days annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79096504