Nursery Room Manager
Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees St Neots.
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner)?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our St Neots Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our St Neots Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops St Neots Day Nursery and Preschool sits in a two-storey, modern, purpose built building in Colmworth Business Park in the Eaton Socon district of St Neots, Peterborough. We are just off the Marlborough Road close to the A428 Great North Road ? perfect for accessing the university city of Cambridge, 20 miles away. The A1 is also within easy reach for commuting to the South and London. A local bus service can be accessed nearby and St Neots railway station, with Great Northern services to Peterborough and London Kings Cross, is a short 9-minute car drive away.
- To be the 3 rd in charge at the nursery working close with the nursery management team
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area?
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare?
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Senior Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79128662