Senior Payroll Administrator
My Watford based client are looking for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their, on a temporary to permanent basis. This is going to be a great opportunity to join a growing organisation that trains and develops their staff internally.
My client are a Hospitality and catering business based in Watford who have an international presence within their field. Having recently acquired more sites around the UK they have an urgent need for an experienced senior payroll administrator to join the business.
With payroll being a crucial part of the business it's imperative that the company hires top talent to help service their clients and continue their growth within the current market place.
They have parking on site as well as, being a fantastic company to work for.
The successful Senior Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Processing monthly and weekly payroll
- Setting up new starters
- Terminating leavers
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing timesheets
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
- Calculating statuary sick pay
- Running Multiple Payrolls
The successful Senior Payroll Administrator will have experience with:
- Working in a practice
- Experience dealing with monthly payroll
- exposure to bookkeeping
- Studying towards a qualification (CIPP/ACCA/ACA)
On offer for the successful Senior Payroll Administrator is
- £12 - £16 p/h
- A permanent position at the end of the temporary assignment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79007399