Interim Head of Asset Management
Our affordable housing client is seeking a professional interim to lead and deliver their £25m investment programme.
Based in the West Midlands our client has an outstanding track record in the Housing sector. This has resulted in numerous awards.
- Annual budget of circa £25m
- Delivering circa 12,000 planned maintenance works (external contractors & internal teams)
- Capital Programmes
- Revenue Programmes
- Cyclical repair and decoration programme
- Aids & Adaptations (minor, major, DFG)
- Estate Improvements
- Managing customers improvements (rented, leasehold, shard ownership, private owners)
- Stock Condition Surveys (Estate & Communal Areas)
- Grant bids
- H&S/CDM Regs
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar post and will be available at short notice.
12 months contract.
Competitive day rate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78797903