Sales Ledger Accounts Clerk
£20,000 + 24 days holiday, free parking, pension and healthcare after a qualification period.
Are you looking for a busy sales ledger role; within a small accounts team? Can you work to tight deadlines and work with complete accuracy?
If you enjoy accounts and fact finding to resolve queries read on...
The main duties will include:
- Verification, coding, and raising of all customer invoices onto Sage, or in-house system and exporting data to Sage.
- Ensuring that all delivery notes are accounted for and invoiced accordingly
- Prepare storage charges and raise relevant invoices on Sage
- Monthly closing of the Sales Ledger, and preparation of monthly reports.
- Keeping all filing up-to-date.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to all email queries.
- Resolving customer queries or disputes efficiently and effectively.
- Raising relevant credit notes for approval with all relevant paperwork.
- Generate credit note and send to customers.
- Submit EEC and Intrastat reports online.
- Entering customer receipts and allocating funds according to remit.
- Assisting with credit control.
Working on Sage Line 50 and working on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
If you have a sound working knowledge of Sage, and relevant sales ledger / accounts experience then please send your CV online for consideration.
If successfully shortlisted for this vacancy we will invite you in to register with one of our consultants. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79105940