Software Developer – Stonehouse
Salary - £32,000 - £38,000
Our client is one of the UK’s leading business telecommunications providers where customers have been at the heart of the business since day one. In recent years, the growth of the business has been underpinned by an expansion from traditional telephony to encompass internet connectivity, modern cloud based technology, IT services and managed print solutions.
This company continues to develop new products and services that enable the modern office to focus on their core issues, without the distraction of managing multiple technology vendors.
They are looking to recruit a Software Developer to join a fast-paced, challenging and fun team who operate small, collaborative, self-organising, agile teams with weekly iterations.
Your daily duties will include the following;
- Designing solutions to company problems
- Developing and testing Web-based Software and Windows/Web Services
- Providing regular updates on progress of development tasks
- Playing an active part in the daily ‘’stand-up’’ meetings
- Improving your craft and acquiring business knowledge
- Participating in weekly review and planning meetings
- Learning new technologies and ways to do things
Technical skills and experience required;
- Experience of developing web-based applications and services
- Experience of writing queries and stored procedures in MS SQL or LINQ
- Ability to develop robust code to achieve agreed requirements
- Ability to follow a requirement and to implement it in code
- Ability to raise, monitor and resolve project or development issues
- Methodical and disciplined in approach to development tasks
To be successful in this company you will have an ability to work successfully in a team, a positive attitude with a calmness under pressure. If you have a pro-active ethos and commitment to excellence then there is no reason to not be successful with this company.
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104579