Your role will be to ensure that our customers pension products are suitably managed by liaising with customers while providing exceptional customer service levels. You will also be speaking to financial advisors and third party's when required.
The client is a global company in Wealth Management based in central Bristol.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Managing pension transfers
- Informing customers of their options they have under the recent pension freedom changes
- Maturity and drawdown quotes
- Setting up drawdown products and arranging payment of benefits
- Numerous administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Strong Administration experience (Ideally within a Financial Services/Pensions environment)
- Excellent customer services skills
- GCSE Level (A-C) English and Maths or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Word, Excel
On offer to the candidate is a great opportunity in a well established, global company as well as a competitive salary. The role is for 6 months only. Please send me your CV if you are interested.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78937691