Quality Engineer Technician Ongoing Contract Daventry
Quality Technician Ongoing Contract Daventry
Quality Technician wanted for a large engineering company based in Daventry
This is to support an Assembly line and will be shift working 7 am to 3 pm and 3 pm to 11 pm
Salary is in the region of £27,891 - £30,384
Reporting to the Quality Engineer, the Quality Technician is responsible for supporting proactive and reactive quality issues within Daventry Assembly/Generator Sets working with Suppliers to implement effective corrective action activities to prevent repeat issues.
• Raise and follow up supplier corrective action requests, material non-conforming reports and other actions needed to support the plant, using the applicable systems.
• Ensure product and process development meet quality standards.
• Communicate with suppliers and internal engineers
• Raise the appropriate documentation to drive the required actions to prevent further
• Be an integral member of the plant quality team
• Engineering apprenticeship would be advantageous
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience of a variety of manufacturing processes (especially machining)
• Experience dealing with suppliers and internal customers
• Understanding of technical drawings (geometrical tolerancing, symbols etc)
• Understanding of SPC (control charts, capability, R&R etc)
• Good knowledge of measurement methods
• Knowledge of industry known quality tools, engineering principles and problem-solving techniques
This is a great opportunity to join a large professional engineering company.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Quality Technician/ Engineer and you have the skills to do the job please click the "apply now" button to progress your application further.
Please send us your most up to date CV and include your current location, your salary expectations and details of your experience relevant to the job to help us progress your application quickly. You are welcome to contact us by telephone to discuss the position once you have sent us your CV.
Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79099027