Tanker Assistant/Trainees Drainage Engineer
We are looking to recruit Jet Vac Tanker Assistants for various Nationwide commercial contracts.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Modern, Dynamic, Rapidly Expanding company with fantastic prospects for the right people.
As an assistant you will be working with and training alongside an ExperiencedDrainage Engineer conducting all types of Drainage works with the aim of gaining the experience and knowledge to eventually become a fully competent Drainage Engineer.
Drainage experience is preferable but not essential as this is a fantastic opportunity to train for a rewarding career.
A full Driving Licence is essential due to location and nature of the work.
Interviews will be held at our Head Office in Gravesend Kent.
The role will be offering a competitive salary plus the option of overtime.
- Must be able to stay away.
- Must be flexible, early starts.
- Must be confident when dealing with customers.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Assist in maintaining the vehicle and equipment that you are allocated and ensure it is fit for purpose at all times.
Job benefits include:
- A full time position with the option of overtime.
- Twenty days paid holiday per year.
- Regular training and career development.
- Strong career prospects.
Applicants should hold:
- Full UK driving license
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79081689