Maths Teacher - ASAP Start- London Borough of Camden
Are you a positive Maths Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School in North London?
* Popular School seeking experienced Maths Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* 'GOOD School with Outstanding features' - Ofsted
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Maths Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A high-performing school based in North London is urgently seeking a suitably experienced Maths teacher to join a thriving department from September 2018
As a Maths Teacher or NQT your role will involve you joining a high-performing Maths Department. You will be leading classes up to A-Level and aiming to reinforce the department's reputation as one of the top achievers at this North London secondary.
The school is easily located by number of public transport links.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Maths teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
If you are interested in this position please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education on 020-8418-1390
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104352