An established organisation in Liverpool are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant on a temporary basis for three to six months starting as soon as possible.
Responsibilities for the Management Accountant will include:
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts
- Responding to requests for financial information from other departments
- Attending meetings and explaining financial information to non finance staff
- Pay analysis and adjustments
- Inputting accruals and prepayment journals
- Providing analysis reports to budget holders
- Sending out the monthly reports and staffing to budget holders
The Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Experienced Management Accountant
- Strong working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables
- Previous NHS and Oracle experience is essential
- Ability to confidently and accurately discuss financial information with non finance staff
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy team and demonstrate your ability to hit the ground running whilst adding value to your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051727