Electrical & Commissioning Technician (International Travel)
Our client is an award winning international manufacturer providing quality innovative technology and process systems to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, chemical and laboratory industries. This is a growing, fast-paced company that are looking to enhance their workforce and develop their staff internally to be able to progress within their business.
You will work on a project from the control handover stage through to completion of IQ/OQ and operator training at a customer's facility. The key duties for this role will be but not limited to:
- Connection of safe and local area panels
- Electrical re-connection & qualification on-site
- Attending meetings as and when required throughout the course of the project.
- To Co-ordinate with Control Engineers on the assembly of control systems, from design through to build stage.
- To support the relevant engineering departments with software and process updates.
- Issue all marked up drawings and parts lists to the control engineer assigned to the project.
- Attend client facilities for electrical re-connection, Installation, IQ OQ tasks and training on equipment as required, liaising with serve manager.
As part of this role an individual will be expected to travel globally, to attend customer's facilities as part of the installation & qualification of equipment as and when required, 3-4 times per year and up to a maximum of 4 weeks in any one period of travel.
- Time served apprenticeship is desirable.
- HNC or equivalent qualification in electrical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and electronically.
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills.
- Good knowledge of electrical regulations.
- Proficient in reading and understanding electrical drawings.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Organisational Skills.
This is an opportunity for a candidate with hands-on experience that is looking for that next step in their career. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your electrical and PLC knowledge to give you the ability to grow within the business, either technically or managerial.
If this sounds like a role that would be of interest to you then apply TODAY! For any other information or questions, please contact Skai Townsend on 01606 818 154.
We also offer a 'REFER A FRIEND SCHEME' where you can earn up to £1000 in vouchers - please ask for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79017890