Work-based Learning Tutor/Assessor
We would like to hear from skilled Tutors Assessors who would like the freedom to work for a thriving and forward thinking organisation.
This role is Home-based
Duration: full-time permanent
Salary: £24,750 plus performance bonus £1,872 (paid quarterly)
Hours: 40 per Week
Benefits: Mileage and out of pocket expenses
Tutor 1 / Location 1: Bristol/Cirencester/Gloucester
The design and delivery of differentiated training programmes for case-load of learners in accordance with their individual learning plan.
Teaching learners new skills, assessing their progress against national standards and assisting them to successfully complete both Key Skills and vocational qualifications as part of the Apprenticeship framework.
Carrying out initial and ongoing assessment activities in the workplace in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body.
A full time Tutor/Assessor is expected to maintain a case-load of up to 45 learners and plan and deliver on taught courses as required.
The post holder needs to deliver
- Able to assess Management, Business Admin, Customer Services and Management
- Assess Levels 2 and 3
have passion and innovative approach to training and development opportunities.
The post holder will take the lead in a specialism where they have relevant experience.
- NVQ Assessors Award D32/33 or A1
- Relevant occupational experience
- Level 2 competency in Functional Skills in Maths and English within the industry
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in a relevant vocational area
- Teaching qualification, PTLLS, DTLLs or willingness to work toward English or Maths or equivalent
Full Drivers Licence (essential)
Experience of teaching Key Skills and or Functional Skills Communications, Application of Number and ICT at Levels 1 and 2