NAV Senior Fund Analyst
NAV Senior Fund Analyst
3 MONTH CONTRACT
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a NAV Senior Fund Analyst in their offices based in London.
This role is within the UK Fund Accounting team. This team looks after more than 10% of all UK Authorised Funds for numerous Fund Management clients. Within the Department the Funds are split by Client. This role is to work in one of the client focused teams to produce upwards from 5 NAVs on a daily basis, including an element of oversight of our offshore locations and service all of the clients' needs relating to the NAV process. The successful applicant will initially have exposure to vanilla Funds. At a more complex level completing Funds investing in derivatives or multi manager products for the more experienced Accountant and this is what a new employee would be working towards with the appropriate training for future career development.
- To produce or have oversight on NAVs (most daily) for multiple Fund types mainly Unit Trusts and OEICs
- As a senior role, review valuation packs of team members
- To assist other partners and teams on query resolution
- To review the reconciliations against Custody for all currencies within a specified time frame.
- To produce monthly reporting for onward transmission to the Trustees and answering any queries posed within specific timeframes in a prompt and professional manner.
- To keep outstanding items to an absolute minimum, and to resolve any outstanding items ASAP.
- To produce Yields in accordance with the SLA for onward transmission to the Investment Manager and or related parties.
- To liaise professionally with other Internal Departments, Trustees/Depositaries, Custodians, Auditors, and our Clients.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments and external bodies.
- To deliver a quality service to our clients within the set KPI's
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in Fund Accounting role
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables.
- Numerical and computer literacy (including spreadsheet skills) - (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Invest One)
- Knowledge of the FCA regulations pertaining to Unit Trusts, Mutual Funds and Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs) i.e. COLL.
- The job holder must possess good interpersonal skills for liaising with other members of their team, other Internal Departments, Trustees/Depositaries, Custodians, Auditors and the Fund Management Companies to which we provide a service.
Database skills would be great- Excel spreadsheet good data skills would be good Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79004994