Social Media Engagement Team Manager
To lead and develop Social Media Engagers, delivering exceptional customer service and high levels of brand engagement on social media through effective team development, coaching and performance.
- Identify and implement team and individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which are consistently aligned to departmental targets, product offerings and corporate goals.
- Ensure all agreed KPIs requirements are achieved, resulting in an optimum level of service being delivered at all times.
- Contribute to the planning of departmental resources to ensure that appropriate customer service skills are secured, maximised and maintained.
- Monitor the team's real time adherence to predefined work schedules, investigating and resolving variance as necessary, including attendance, shrinkage, and productivity (where dedicated real time management is not available).
- Identify and quantify process improvement opportunities in line with departmental and business goals.
- Manage and improve the performance of operational processes and high risk working practices.
- Adapt, or draft, communication materials to create suitable social media responses for use by Social Media Engagement Agents.
- Maintain high levels of Quality Assurance, approving all social media responses with 100% compliance.
- Manage escalations and complaints through to resolution including resulting improvement actions.
- Manage Social Media Engagement Agents through established crisis management processes with effective management of escalations.
Key Knowledge of:
- Proven people management experience within a social media customer service environment.
- Regular user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or other social media platforms.
- Experience of social media management tools such as Sprinklr.
- Preferably knowledge and understanding of lottery games, systems and procedures.
- Experience in analysis and interpreting data to manage operational and team performance.
- Be comfortable working under pressure in a fast paced environment with the flexibility to meet the business demands.
- Experience and ability to demonstrate the ability to work within a high profile brand.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79084600