Gap personnel are working as an employment agency to recruit for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our manufacturing client based in Hereford. The purpose of the role is to support the Maintenance Manager.
- Attending both Mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks.
- Fault finding on manufacturing
- PLC Knowledge
- HNC in an Electrical or Multiskilled Discipline
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Engineering environment.
- Good knowledge of pumps, motors, hydraulics, drives and sensors.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM, with an on call rota in place. For the right candidate, we are offering up to £32,000 per annum, with 28 days holidays, depending on experience.
If you are interested then please apply with your CV to this advert or email
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79012664