Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a Financial Services organisation in Basingstoke who are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their team.
Main duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Chasing debt on behalf of clients and ensure compliance at all times
- Ensuring collection notes are completely sufficient to comply with debt protection policy.
- Verification of debts
- Performing Ledger reviews
- Ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Risk monitoring
- Sending reminder letters, copy invoices and statements
- Liaising with clients and reporting
The ideal candidate will have previous credit control experience and enjoy speaking to customers over the phone with the ability to build strong relationships.
You will be a great team player and have an adaptable and flexible working approach.
In return, this company can offer a family feel environment, support and development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956248