Field Service Engineer
An excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a growing engineering business that design, install and maintain a range of bespoke re-deployable IP-linked security solutions, to major blue-chip clients.
The successful Field Service Engineer will have a background in electrical engineering, ideally combined with basic knowledge of IP & Networks. The Field Service Engineer will have experience in service, installation and testing of electrical systems.
This is an excellent chance for a Field Service Engineer to join a fast growing business that will offer full product training, where the role could also offer the opportunity for career advancement. The Field Service Engineer will be involved in the installation, service and test of bespoke systems at customer premises all over the south of England.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- A background in field service engineering
- Strong electronics/electrical understanding
- Ability to install, build & service bespoke electronic CCTV equipment
- Background dealing with the test, fault finding and support of products
- Knowledge of IP & Networks
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer opportunity, please click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78955196