Our client is a leading manufacturer within its field. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for an Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer to join the business.
As a Maintenance Engineer you be require to provide a reliable and efficient maintenance service to the production departments to help reduce the cost of internal remakes through improved machinery maintenance and delivery of a successful TPM program.
* Ensure, through both reactive and proactive maintenance measures, that the products are manufactured in a safe and clean working environment in line with company standards and measures
* Create a safe working culture by ensuring total compliance with the legal requirements and safety standards, set out in the health & safety policy, in relation to machinery.
* Deliver a service that ensures customer satisfaction, resulting in minimum downtime to production
* Reduce the cost in parts and repairs through improved and proactive preventative machinery maintenance
* Provide routine maintenance as required by internal and health and safety standards.
* Work with internal customers to continuously improve, and achieve the highest, product quality
* Ensure risk assessments are completed as required
* Accomplish work objectives assigned by Supervisor / Manager
* To provide a flexible working pattern supporting annual leave and company requirements
* Multi-skilled with an electrical bias and relevant qualification, minimum HNC level
* Experience of working in a high-volume manufacturing environment
* Works under own initiative
* Proactive approach to day to day workload
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79090573