Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Fund Accountant to join a Real Estate Investment Manager based in the west end of London. This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation who are having an exceptional period of growth due to multiple acquisitions recently.
Duties for this Qualified Fund Accountant position include the following:
- Assist the financial controllers with the management reporting for the allocated funds
- Take ownership for the general ledger accounting for the funds
- Oversee the outsourced fund accounting and review
- Assist the financial controllers with the performance analysis of the funds
- Manage the quarterly VAT and the annual tax returns for the allocated funds
- Assist the financial controllers with compliance reporting of the funds
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Experience of the Real Estate sector
- Ideally 2-4 PQE (ACA/ACCA)
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Strong excel skills
An established international Real Estate Investment Manager that concentrates on value-added investing in the worldwide real estate market.
With international operations across numerous continents and an AUM of over $4 Billion, this company has a strong presence on a global scale.
You will be joining a small and very dynamic finance team of 6 in the London office and working closely with the financial controllers, and fund controller to some extent, and delivering key information in a timely manner.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a period of 4-6 months initially with a potential for permanent placement if successful on both sides.
The rate for this Qualified Fund Accountant is £275-£325 per day for the suitable candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78980252