An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join a growing company. Working as part of a small, friendly team in the heart of Gloucester, this role will require proactive initiative and enthusiasm. There is real potential for career development and cross-discipline opportunities. Good IT and phone skills are necessary. Salary £21,000 to £25,000.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Timely collection of outstanding debts on the Service, Trade and Public debt ledgers.
- Recommendation of customer credit limits, with provision of supporting documentation to direct reports.
- Monitoring specific accounts to ensure that customer requirements for invoicing are met.
- Co-ordinating weekly debt reviews.
- Providing ad hoc reports as and when requested.
- Regular liaison with senior management including Managing Director, Financial Controller, Financial Director, as well as other stakeholders in the wider business community.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Credit Controller with a proven track record.
- Highly proactive, approaching every day with a "get up and go" attitude.
- Flexible in approach, working with clients to find the best for both parties.
- A team player with a hands on approach to their own workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, namely Excel.
Ready for your next opportunity? Apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78770441