Technical Service Manager
Harvey McQueen are excited to be recruiting for a Service Coordination Manager, based in Bolton. The successful candidate must enjoy a fast paced environment, love being busy and have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to co-ordinate with many engineers at the same time.
- Be competent in arranging the schedules of engineers to attend their appointments.
- Give technical advice and be able to resolve technical queries.
- Arrange deliveries schedules.
- Risk assessment for all deliveries
- Liaise with the suppliers in China and Taiwan regarding equipment orders.
- Deal with service defect reports and allocate costings.
- Provide technical support to internal staff and engineers on site.
- Liaising with manufacturers and suppliers about faults.
- Assist production in sourcing parts for any projects the company is working on.
- Managing telephones calls and responding to emails from staff, engineers and suppliers.
- This is very much a technical role along with co-coordinating and managing the engineers.
- A technical and service coordinator background is essential for this role.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Salary & Hours of work
- £22-25k dependent on experience.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
- On-site parking
If you are interested we would really like to hear from you, please contact Michelle Barrett on 01204 300612 for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78840578