Accounts Payable Clerk
An expanding professional services company based in Burnley, requires a Accounts Payable Clerk to assist the invoicing department with their key client accounts. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be expected to take responsibility for your ledger and in a timely and effective manner.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities include:
- Resolving complex invoice queries
- Processing vendor payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Quarterly review of debt balances
- Processing expenses
- Completing payment runs
- Experience of end to end accounts payable clerk processes
- Strong working knowledge of finance systems as well as MS Office applications
- The ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels are also essential for this role
- You must be a team player and work well on your initiative
This is a contract based role during a busy period and is an excellent opportunity to add a leading organisation to your CV.
If this Accounts Payable Clerk role appeals to you please email me or click to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79095825