Healthcare Compliance Senior Officer
As part of the Northern European team, the role of Healthcare Compliance Senior Officer within this global FMCG, is responsible for all compliance related issues for the production and sales of consumer healthcare items. Based in the head office the role with work with various internal stakeholders to ensure there is strict compliance with local, national and international legislation. In addition the role will develop country strategy in conjunction with the organisation's directives.
The role of Healthcare Compliance Senior Officer for Northern Europe is an important position for this global FMCG. It requires an individual with strong leadership experience and demonstrable experience of managing difficult stakeholders.
Partner with company executive leadership to ensure that the HCC program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct by:
- Establishing & chairing the local Compliance Committee, the committee responsible for designing and implementing an effective compliance program and key decision making
- Translating global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taking into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Developing Country strategy & plan aligning with the businesses and the Health Care Compliance & Privacy Organisation; coordinate deployment.
- Assuring adequate representation in local business governance structures and establish discussion platforms to get general business buy-in and impact analysis
- Acting as a consultant, and where appropriate, or required by the HCBI Guide assure review and approval for Health Care Professional (HCP)/Government Official (GO) oriented activities
- Providing and coordinating appropriate guidance, education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including Affiliate/Managing Director, Management Board, etc.)
- Conducting self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
- Managing day-to-day allegations and investigations together with Legal.
- Participating in and leading investigations of non-compliance and implementing the escalation process for serious allegations, as appropriate
- Providing metrics at Country and cluster level to The Health Care Compliance & Privacy Organisation
Candidate Requirements for Healthcare Compliance Senior Officer:
- Strong communication skills
- Background in compliance and ideally in healthcare compliance, however those with experience of FMCG and retail compliance would all be considered
- Degree educated or equivalent preferred
To apply for this key role, please use the link provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78918654