Credit Controller, Royston, 12 month contract, £10.26 - £11.79 p/hr, 37.5 hours per week, Large, International Organisation.
Our client is a leading manufacturing and sustainable technologies company based in Royston, Hertfordshire. They are looking for a proactive Credit Controller to join them on a 12 month contract starting ASAP in January 2018.
The main accountabilities will include:
- Daily Invoicing
- Banking - Downloading receipt information from the bank on a daily basis and paying into the bank any receipts received.
- Cash Input - Allocate receipts, including Group Treasury receipts, to the customer accounts accurately
- Daily Cash Forecast - Provide Group Treasury with a forecast of the day's payments and receipts into and out of all business unit based bank accounts
- Customer Credit Reviews - Periodically review all customer accounts to consider the relevance of their credit limit
To be successful in this position, you must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good decision-making
- Ability to manage your workload
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others
- Good IT skills including Word & Excel
A Credit Controller with some experience is preferred.
If you believe that you meet the requirements of our client, we will be happy to receive your application.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78591911