Technical Accounting Manager
A leading global healthcare provdier has created the following position as a result of continued growth. Based within the international team, the succesdul candidate will gain excellent exposure across all international divisions, and will be tasked with continually developing the remit of this role.
Duties to include:
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of new accounting standards.
- Support the international businesses compliance with the Group's reporting framework, ensuring compliance with relevant accounting and regulatory standards and developments, particularly IFRS.
- Lead training of finance teams with regards to changes to their reporting as a result of new IFRS standards.
- Regular technical reviews of prepared statutory accounts.
- Continual development of internal processes, systems, and controls.
- Continual development of the businesess financial reporting capabilities.
- Act as advisor to the wider business on technical and financial reporting matters.
- To lead on ad-hoc projects to ensure that all issues are resolved and fully reported.
- Liase with, and assist Auditors on technical accounting and regulatory matters.
- Qualified accountant - there is a strong preference for an ACA qualified individual.
- Strong IFRS knowledge.
- Experienced professional with relevant transferable skills gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79120977