Finance Data Analyst
A vacancy has arisen for a Finance Data Analyst is required to join a busy central team to provide financial analysis and results to help the company progress
Large expanding production company, Nuneaton
Working closely with the Business Analysts, Data Analysts and Promotions team, you will provide timely and accurate financial and operational management information to external and internal customers, whilst ensuring accuracy and contract adherence.
- Reporting on the stock allocations
- Customer specific reporting data such as breakdowns, defects, Recharges etc.
- Analysis of business movement's month on month for specific customers.
- Responsibility and ownership for the completion of reports showing performance.
- Ensure all financial coding is adhered to when invoicing.
- Ad-Hoc Financial / commercial reporting.
- On occasions you will be required to do other duties appropriate to the role.
To be successful in this role you will need to be/have:
- Good standard of Education with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- The ability to build relationships and communicate and influence effectively.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to challenge
- Happy to take responsibility for work load and manage to dead line
- Good systems knowledge including Excel, Access.
- Knowledge of the AS400 / ORACLE would be advantageous.
- Self motivated, have a positive ability and a proven ability to deliver a variety of tasks.
Temporary, on-going position
Great Location, easily accessible
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029346