Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer – Dental Manufacturer
Location: South East England
A brilliant opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a Dental Equipment Supplier and manufacturer has arisen. This company really invests in their engineers and offer constant support as well as a tailored personal development programme. As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining, installing and repairing various pieces of equipment covering a patch of the South east area. The Field Service Engineer must have previous experience working in a Dental Environment.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- The successful Field Service Engineer will have a Full UK driving licence
- Previous Experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Must have experience working in a Dental Environment
- Experience working on any of the following: Autoclaves, Dental chairs, Dental Sterilizers, Dental X-ray Machines, Compressors or Suction Units.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Working all over the southeast
- Working for a growing and expanding company
- Working from home
- Being able to manage your own workload
- Meeting new people everyday
Benefits: Company Van, holidays, pension
Areas Covering : Norfolk, Suffolk, London, Greater London, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78761809