Temporary Payroll Assistant
Chase and Holland are working with a well-established SME based in Matlock. They are actively seeking a Payroll Clerk to assist the finance team initially on a temporary basis, however there is a chance this position may become permanent.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Processing monthly payroll from start to finish
- Manually inputting data into the payroll system
- Producing payslips for all employees
- Processing pensions
- Answering and assisting with any payroll queries
- Recent experience administering payroll
- A strong knowledge of payroll and pension legislation
- Experience using Pegasus Payroll Software is preferred but not essential
- The ability to drive and ownership of a car
- A hands-on attitude and an approachable personality
After training is completed, this position offers flexible hours averaging 22 hours a week, however these will be heavily weighted towards the monthly payroll run.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79018034