Maternity Cover Payroll Assistant
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Maternity Contract Payroll Assistant. This is a Maternity Cover Contract for 6-9 Months and is a Full-Time position, located in West Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 08:00AM-17:00PM. Salary £19,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and have strong time management skills. They must have prior experience in a similar role, excellent attention to detail as well as accuracy. The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is essential.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Weekly Payroll input (Starters, Leavers, Maternity, Paternity etc).
- Branch charging, Processing Contract changes, timelines.
- Payment preparation.
- Mailbox management.
- Folder management.
- Co-ordinating responses to employee/manager e mail queries, tracking through to resolution.
- Dealing with basic telephone queries from both employees and outside organisations.
- General administration: filing, copying, mail.
- Spread sheet work using Excel.
- Mail merges and general correspondence using Microsoft Word.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Payroll experience.
- Ability to work as part of a Team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Resilient and driven to succeed.
- Strong IT skills and competent in Microsoft Exce, Word, Outlook and Sharepoint.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Prior experience in Advance Business Solutions - Open People, Agresso Accounts, In house Timeline Software, Share Scheme System advantageous.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78978119