Associate - Financial Accountant -Financial Control & Oversight
Associate - Financial Accountant - Financial Control & Oversight - £40k-45k - OUR CLIENT is a large, well-developed and established, global real estate fund management company and is one of Europe's leading active asset managers with over £billions worth of funds under management. The successful Financial Accountant will provide financial control and oversight services to two European-domiciled, UK real estate funds. The successful incumbent will sit within the Investment Operations department.
THE ROLE: will entail:
- Completing the first review of monthly/quarterly reporting packs, NAV, subscription and redemption prices, distributions and associated documents.
- Completing the preparation of performance files.
- Completing first review of fund annual financial statements prepared under IFRS.
- Preparing the IFRS financial statements for property-owning English Limited Partnership.
- Producing audit information; liaising with auditors to resolve queries.
- Preparing inputs to investor reports and board reporting.
- Assisting with responding to investor queries.
- Preparing AIFMD reporting.
- Preparing INREV SDDS reporting.
- Preparing INREV fee metrics.
- Preparing fund cash flow forecasts.
- Monitoring forward funding development cash flows.
- Organising cash transfers, e.g. distributions, development funding, invoice settlements.
- Assisting in preparation of accounting memos for complex transactions.
- Preparing information required by tax team to ensure the tax compliance of the funds.
- Preparation of quarterly consolidation reporting.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects covering various elements of the work of the Property Fund Services team.
THE PERSON: To apply, you must be ACCA part-qualified (or equivalent), have property-based financial accounting experience and possess solid Excel skills. You will have experience communicating with a range of internal and external parties and be very confident and clear with communications and will couple this with strong organisational skills, a proactive work ethic and taking a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and well-established company where the position will offer a large amount of exposure and career progression opportunities.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104319