Brilliant opportunity to join a a lovely regional and local firm who are based in Chichester as an Accounts Senior.
Previous UK Practice Accounts Experience is a must
Client Liasion responsibilities
Our client are a local and regional accountancy firm based in Chichester. They have a stellar culture, great employees and can offer working flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role will have experience in:
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Management accounts work including use of online accounting software
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the portfolio manager and partner
- Assisting and training junior members of the team
- AAT qualified / part qualified ACCA or ACA
- Professional practice experience in accounts preparation
- Focus and attention to detail is essential
- Proactive approach to work prioritization and time management
- Effective communicator and good at working in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Online accounting experience useful, particularly Xero
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service to clients
- Must be a car driver and hold a current license
On offer is a very competitive salary that is dependent on experience and genuine progression with a great firm.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Jack Hughes on 02380 206 441.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78926382