Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator
An opportunity to join a growing financial services business in an entry level Accounts position.
The role will focus on Accounts Payable and offers progression opportunities.
The company has around 200 staff and has offices internationally.
They offer Private Equity and Real Estate fund administration services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for running the Accounts Payable for a portfolio of Real Estate clients
- Ensure all invoices are recorded, coded and uploaded to SUN systems
- Prepare payment recommendations and obtain the required authorisation from fund managers to make payments
- Set up payment runs and coordinate the payment approval process with senior management
- Maintain cashbooks and reconcile bank accounts regularly
- Resolve Accounts Payable related client queries in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare VAT payments in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to team members as and when required
- Other ad hoc tasks/projects as requested by the client
Technical Knowledge / Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of double entry
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organisational and timekeeping skills are a requisite in order to manage a portfolio of clients
- The individual must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as they will be liaising clients and team members on a daily basis
- Intermediate excel skills required
- The ability to use initiative when confronting queries and considering whether processes can be improved
- Prior experience of SUN systems would be advantageous but not necessary
The successful candidate will receive between £20,000-£25,000 plus bonus and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78652212