Our superb client is seeking Payroll Assistant to join a well established and ever expanding specialist team in Bristol on a maternity cover contract. The position is offered on a permanent basis with a highly competitive salary of £23,000 - £24,500 DOE. The main objectives of the role will be to ensure all employees a paid accurately and on time as well as processing all benefits accurately and efficiently.
Payroll Associate duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Processing and checking all payroll input on a daily basis
- Extracting, uploading and updating time sheets within agreed deadlines
- Checking exceptions, FICO and BACS reports as well as correcting any errors
- Running wage variance and recharge reports
- Liaising with the wider Finance department, employees as well as the HMRC
- Attending weekly breakfast meetings
Working in a finance environment, it is paramount that you posses previous payroll and benefits knowledge and experience. Excellent IT skills including SAP payroll is essential as well as strong organisational skills. Those with experience working within a similar role in professional services are urged to apply. If you feel that you have all the skills necessary to complete to above role, then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to at Red Recruitment today.
Job Title: Payroll Assistant
Salary: £23,000 - £24,500 per annum DOE
Contract: Maternity cover (9 - 12 Months)
Location: East Bristol
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78935275