Income Manager (South)
Income Manager (South)
£41,000 pa + car allowance
BournemouthWe have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced manager to lead our Income Management team.Whilst management experience is essential, we would also welcome interest from candidates from other sectors who have an interest in housing.Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the income management service to ensure delivery of the strategic plan
- Influencing the business planning process and activity and contribute to working towards improving performance and customer service
- Leading, managing and developing the income team to achieve and exceed performance targets
- Assisting the Regional Director in effective budget planning, control and compliance
- Implementing policies and procedures, delivering training and supporting staff as required.
- Have experience in managing staff in a fast moving business environment
- Be motivated and results-driven.
- Be able to engage and influence, with well-developed networking and negotiating skills
- Be an excellent communicator, to establish and develop good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including customers
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills, with the ability to use IT applications efficiently
- Be able to analyse and interpret complex financial information and produce reports
- Be educated to degree level or offer the equivalent through training and/or experience
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity to work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To complete your application, please email our friendly HR and Recruitment team by clicking the 'Apply' button with your CV and cover letter.
Closing date: 16 January 2018
Interview date: 19 January 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79002279