Tytherington, Nr. Macclesfield, Cheshire
£20-24k Pro-rata DOE + 23 days holiday (rising to 25) plus bank holidays, birthday day off, pension and other benefits
Part Time (15-20 hours p/wk)
We are looking for a part-time experienced Credit Controller (flexible hours) to join our busy Finance team. Reporting into our Finance Manager, the Credit Controller will take responsibility for all sales ledger and credit control matters, including monthly reconciliations. Experience of invoice discounting and liaising with an ID funder would be a distinctive advantage.
About Momentum Instore
Momentum Instore live to deliver on our client’s instore brand experiences. We’ve worked hard to be able to keep that promise, working hand in hand with some of the nation’s largest retailers and brands to deliver seamless instore marketing campaigns for over 40 years.
- Good understanding of all aspects of S/L, credit control (B2B) and legal collection procedures
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding balances
- Payment allocations onto accounts system
- Uploading of invoices onto client portals
- Resolving invoice queries with client AP teams
- Preparation of weekly aged debt reports for the board
- Daily cash book maintenance
- Liaison with internal Account Managers regarding aged debt/client PO’s
- Issuing overdue letters & statements
- Principal daily contact with our ID provider (uploading invoice schedules, monthly reconciliations etc.)
- Setting up new S/L accounts, reviewing credit limits and credit checking
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller, who is looking for a flexible part-time working opportunity. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as are strong IT skills (particularly Excel). You will have an assertive yet professional approach to credit control and be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality, with close attention to detail and be able to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner. There is scope for the right candidate to also be involved in other areas of Finance such as Banking and VAT.
If you have experience in this field and enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment, then you could be the person we are looking for! Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029107