NPI Tooling Engineer
Are you a time-served Tooling Engineer/ Toolmaker? Do you have a solid understanding of press tools? Have you had experience within NPI (New Product Introduction) or providing quotations for new tooling? If your answers are yes, then this role is for you!
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an NPI Tooling Engineer in Wolverhampton. Our client, a global automotive manufacturing business, is looking for an NPI Tooling Engineer to support with the introduction of new press tools by working with customers and suppliers to provide new tooling quotations and identify cost-down opportunities.
As the NPI Tooling Engineer, you will:
- Have a solid knowledge of Tooling design
- Support New Tooling quotations
- Create tooling process line ups
- Review and complete component feasibility with regards to tooling processes
- Support feasibility issues on awarded new projects
- Ensure company tooling quality standards are adhered to
- Feasibility support at customer locations
- Communication and Presentations, directly with Customers and internal
- Tooling supplier cost monitoring and liaison
- Supporting internal project quotation meetings
- Support NPI engineering at onset of awarded projects
- Support introduction of new tooling projects, including tooling process alignment to quoted costs
- Create DFMEA and associated project risks
- Identify tool cost reduction opportunities
- Create new tooling process and costing sheets
- Must have an apprenticeship in Toolmaking or similar.
- Ideally have a relevant HNC/ Degree.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78914365