Field Service Engineer (Autoclaves and Washers)
We are recruiting for an Autoclave and Washer Engineer to join fast-growing service provided to hospitals, laboratories, private health and MOD in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join our forward-thinking company to supply the best products available on the market and pride on the service we offer to our clients.
You will be field based -
* Responsible for servicing and testing autoclaves and washing equipment within hospitals, laboratories and research facilities
* Qualified to test and validate equipment with HTM2030, HTM2031 or WTM 123 qualification
* Attending call outs as and when required to rectify faults with customers equipment
* Working with the needs of the client ensuring you work to maintain a good working relationship between company and their clients
* As your role and the company grows additional tasks may be required, with realistic career development for the right engineer
As part of the training process you will be required to attend various training courses and workshops both within the UK and abroad. This will form part of your continuous development within the company
Qualifications and Experience -
* Test and validation engineering experience
* We are looking for candidates with relevant qualifications such as
HTM 2010, HTM 2030,
WTM 123, HTM 01-01 Parts A, B, C, D & E
* Clean Driving licence
* Testing and validation: >1 year
* Electrical knowledge and ability to fault find
Training courses may be provided for those that have relevant experience with some of the above qualification
How to apply
To put yourself forward for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your up to date CV , and we will endeavour to get in touch with you.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted, and all applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78972166