Audit Graduate Trainee
An exciting opportunity to join my client at their Head Office in Milton Keynes
Your new company
An international organisation who is among one of the top 10 accountancy firms within the UK.
Your new role
Your time will be split between working at client premises, in the office and studying for your exams.
- Checking client information, purchase & sales invoices, payroll, bank balances & statements.
- Researching background information.
- Building key relationships.
- Using audit software.
- Attend client meetings & social activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2:1 or above in any degree discipline
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points
- Grade B or above in GCSE English Language & Maths
What you'll get in return
- Market leading salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Fully funded study support towards ACA qualification
- Life Assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts for shopping
- Discounted phone contracts
- Gym membership
- Interest free season ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79118430